Jobs at:Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Projects Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
• Our client, a key player in the hospitality industry seeks to hire a Project Officer who will ensure that the organization’s interior design standards are maintained and all renovations, refurbishments and construction activities are completed in record time and within budget to the organization’s specifications and standards.
• Establish and maintain the organization’s interior design policy and procedure standards.
• Coordinate room standardization activities within approved budget and time lines
• Develop budget conscious and strategic designs for Management’s approval
• Ensure proper planning of all renovation / revamp work to ensure efficient use of human and material resources at the least possible cost
• Plan and ensure timely execution of approved renovation / revamping plans.
• Coordinate the engagement of contractors.
• Collate and vet all documentation regulating contractor engagement, including invoicing and payment.
• Actively review / check contractors ‘activities to ensure error-free deliverables.
• Meet project deadlines. Communicate any obstacle well in advance so that corrective actions can be taken by other team members and Management.
• Ensure the availability of tools and other supplies to attend to operational needs.
• Take regular inventory of work materials and tools to avoid wastage
• Prepare annual budgets for the unit.
• Ensure prompt and accurate reporting of incidents and accidents through the appropriate channels
• Document and comply with SOP, safety standards and procedures
• Other duties as may be assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or similar.
• At least 5 years’ experience in same similar role
• Demonstrate expert knowledge in design trends and appropriate product application.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge on construction documentation.
• Customer service skills
• Complaint handling and conflict resolution
• Organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills
• Attention to details
• Time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work within a project team – delegating / managing
• Expertise in layout, color, lighting and material selections.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.