Jobs at:Michael Stevens Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for well-seasoned facilitators in the following sectors to become a member of our school of the facility. You are to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our clients in:
• Training Facilitator responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees, instructors and managers.
• To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets.
• Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps our client develop their skills and fosters career advancement.
• Design training curriculum
• Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
• Order instructional material (e.g. ebooks and manuals)
• Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers
• Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
• Measure outcomes from training
• Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors).
• BSc Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field / being applied for
• 5 - 20 years of work experience.
• Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator or similar role (nothing less than 10years cognate experience)
• Hands-on experience with Learning Management Software (LMS)
• Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
• Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Preferred Sector and Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.