Quality Assurance Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job revolves around doing internal conversation reviews and giving feedback to support agents to improve their performance and not just labeling conversations good or bad, as a minor QA might suggest. It also strives to build a Standard Operating Manual, solve customer problems, improve customer service, and maintain company integrity and profitability.
The goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team. It is the responsibility of the Quality assurance team that, regardless of the agent approach or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment. You are responsible for managing the process used by the escalation team which is relating to products or services, handling problem tickets, and providing feedback to upper management regarding customer issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For you as a Quality and Escalation Analyst at FairMoney here are your roles and responsibilities which is subject to change and can increase base on the company’s clientele and services rendered
• Maintain and develop internal support and quality standards across all teams.
• Assess support interactions based on internal standards
• Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, FCR) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs
• Create strategies to improve support KPIs
• Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects
• Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level
• Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
• Review and identify the root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
• Collaborate with other workgroup teams to train using processes and procedures based on historical experience
• Ensure Standard Operating Manual are adhered to diligently
• Ensure that all agents are up to date with the knowledge of the Lending and Bank’s products and services (both new and modified)
• 2 - 3 years experience working as a quality assurance analyst
• A creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Private Health Insurance
• Pension Plan
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus
• 1st round: Skill Test
• 2nd round: Screening with MaryJane ~30 mins
• 3rd round: Fit call with Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.