Quality Control Officer
Jobs at:Dogan's Sugar Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Manufacturing
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Working with senior managers to ensure increased production.
• Implementing appropriate health and safety standards on production floor.
• Implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) procedures in production floor.
• Strict implementation of HACCP guidelines.
• Ensuring that products conform to the required standard
Qualification, Experience, Competency & skills requirement:
• A bachelor's degree in science or business-based programs.
• Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
• Knowledge of quality standards and requirements
• Being detail-oriented
• In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
• Well-grounded knowledge of HACCP plan and implementation
• Knowledge in good manufacturing and hygiene practices.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and observation.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Computer literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.