RAN Integration Engineer
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About this Opportunity
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
• Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
• Execute product configuration.
• Execute integration and migration work.
• Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
• Work to identify and drive improvements.
• Post project activities.
• Understand technical E2e.
• Execute test.
• Script & code.
• Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
• Education: Academic Degree, minimum on Bachelor Level, (IT, Telecom)
• 4 - 6 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing activities
• Demonstrated ability in the domain experience: (GSM RAN, WCDMA RAN, LTE RAN, OSS, ENM etc.)
• GSM/UMTS and LTE integration and configuration experience.
• Coding & innovating.
• Applying expertise & technology.
• Analytical learning and researching skills.
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.