Real Estate Marketer
Jobs at:Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Yaba, Lagos
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
• Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
• Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
• Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
• Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
• Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Estate Management, or any related field.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity
• Related work experience in real estate, architecture, design, or construction industries preferred
• Good customer database.
• Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort, and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
• Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
• Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
• Result oriented.
• Attractive (Includes commission).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.