Jobs at:Azman Air Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 may 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
• Effectively communicates revenue performance and market dynamics to the manager.
• Forecast and identify revenue opportunities Simulate demand to improve key revenue indicators.
• Works closely with the Head of the department to ensure objectives and goals are met.
• Provide cross-functional support to other teams including Sales, Network Planning, Loyalty, Travel Partners and Marketing
• Define and measure results against key performance indicators within area of responsibility and ensure goals are met/exceeded.
• Analyze demand, seasonality and booking patterns/valuation.
• Carries out all other task that may be assigned by the Head of the department.
• Carries out and regulates seat inventory, analysis and reporting.
• Responsible for yield analysis and reporting as well as advance booking reporting.
• Evaluating overbooking trend, analyzing and reporting.
Educational Qualification and Experience
• 4 Years
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer science, Operation Research or equivalent
• 4 years experience in Revenue Management of which 2 must be in the Airline industry.
• 2 years experience in data/quantitative analysis.
• Previous experience of MITA and BITA will be an added advantage.
• Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrate analytical reasoning with ability to tackle complex challenges.
• Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and under pressure.
• Proficiency in SQL and other database tools.
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel, Power Point and Word
• Strong understanding of airline revenue strategies.
• Ability to design effective processes, programs and procedures that eliminate complexities and focus on continuous improvement.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.