Sales Executives (FMCG)
Jobs at:Ascentech Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
Educational Requirements: HND, B.Sc Degree
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3 years sales experience in food and beverages
Preferably female for gender balance in the organisation.
Additional Job Requirements
• Ability to negotiate and understand marketing skills.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations.
• Fast learner and a quick thinker.
• Passionate about sales.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.