Senior Account Director
Jobs at:Oliver Africa
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Senior Account Director. You would ideally be based on-site in our client’s HQ office in Ikeja, Nigeria or comfortable in a WFH (Work from Home) environment, with sufficient internet speed and space to work.
You will be part of a team that creates as well adapts a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria.
What You Will Be Doing In Your Role
• Work in true collaboration with your client and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on the projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
• Management of and running of creative and production team. Work with the your Creative Studio Manager to find solutions on day-to-day resource decisions
• A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market. .
• Feed into milestone project plans and ensure that this is communicated internally and externally
• Supporting the BUD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-emptying these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues + bottlenecks where necessary
• KPI monitoring of the account for your local market
• Work with your BUD on producing the market monthly MI reports, providing insight alongside the data
• The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion
• Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs
• Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing
• You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background.
• You should already understand the process and nuances for delivery high volumes of adaptation work.
• Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their creative origination agencies, media agencies.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
• Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
• Strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a pro-active approach.
• Strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others.
• A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
• Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task a must.
• Good analytical and numerical/financial skills.
• Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
• Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
• Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
• Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
• Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results.
• Displays respect to all colleagues and encourages this behaviour in own team.
• Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome.
• The ability to manage and develop junior team members.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.