Jobs at:Contec Global Group
Deadline of this Job:
12 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, 08 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Member company in the FINTECH sector is currently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below
The Senior Accountant is responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns, verification, and approval of payment transactions and the receipt on the accounting system, budget and variance analysis, fixed asset and insurance schedule preparation.
• Verify and approve payment transactions, petty cash transaction, sales invoices, credit notes sales returns
• Arranging for working capital requirement and Capex with Banks
• Present the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements and supporting working papers to CFO and COO
• Monitor receivables due to the department, including; the recording, collection, banking and write-off of irrecoverable amounts
• Review and approve statutory and other payroll return for submission
• Comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
• Preparation and filing of the company’s annual returns with Corporate Affairs Commission.
• Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
Years of Experience: 10 – 15 years preferably from a FINTECH sector
Qualification: BSC/HND/MBA in addition to professional qualification of ACA/ACCA
Please note that senior candidates from Fintech (at a level of GM to AVP) will be considered and shortlisted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.