Jobs at:Alan & Grant
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder will be required to support the Head of Accounts in the provision of full financial and management accounting services to the Management, especially, MD/CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate back-office responsibilities in a responsible and reliable manner.
• Effective Coordination of the Accounts Department with the aim of ensuring seamless flow of operations and generating relevant and timely information for the decision-making process of the company.
• Ensure adequate record keeping (efficient filing system), bookkeeping, and posting of transactions daily and maintenance of all relevant ledger accounts.
• Banking liaison functions include daily banking of all instruments received.
• Evaluate the performance of various types of banking relationships and make recommendations regarding the improvement of such relationships for effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
• Conduct a daily reconciliation of all accounts maintained with the third parties such as banks, brokers, insurance companies; A daily report of such positions must be forwarded to the Managing Director, copying the Heads of Units
• Generate weekly and monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Ensure clients’ transactions are posted in real-time into their cash accounts.
• Review procedural and document flow charts relating to the unit with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assist in the production of periodic budgets for planning purposes.
• Monitor the company’s budget with respect to the actual performance and the production of periodic budget variance analysis statements for management decision making.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
• At least 4 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.