Jobs at:Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited was incorporated as an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products to diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Through the years, Turbo Energy has provided various services to different utilities. Through our partnership with world-leading technology and services firms specialising in providing Advanced Smart Metering, Vending and Billing Systems; offering comprehensive range of metering, GIS centric management solutions and advisory services to Utilities.
• The Accountant will supervise, plan and co-ordinate the activities of a variety of finance and account services that include general accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, treasury management etc.
• Also, performing complex accounting analysis while ensuring accuracy in reported financial statements, ensuring that reported statements show the financial position of the organization and it complies with generally accepted accounting principles both local and international.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively.
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Manage outsourced functions.
• Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
• Develop and document business processes and strengthen internal controls.
• Manages all finance/accounting operation and oversees all company accounts and investments.
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
• Prepare projections annually and update monthly with actual figures.
• Establishing and managing relationships with counterpart finance and procurement managers of our clients to guarantee smooth operations and that all receivables are collected within the time frame in which they fall due.
• Responsible for the management of organizations bank accounts and banking relationships and ensuring it is in the interest of the organization.
• To provide a framework or a basis for the review and control of expenditure.
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
• Manage the process of all bank reconciliation and ensure that periodically that bank reconciliations are properly completed.
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
• Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
• Supervise all customer/client billings in line with contract.
• Issue and prepare timely and complete financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
• Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
• Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Provide for a system of management cost reports.
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
• Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial report.
• Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt terms.
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
• Mentor and develop the team, manage work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation and building of an effective team.
• To ensure all team members appraisals are handed in when due.
• To attend all management meetings.
• To provide a platform for other members of the team to meet their performance objectives.
• Must have a Degree in Accounting or a relevant field.
• Must have an advance degree in accounting OR be ACA, ACCA, ICAN certified.
• 3 years plus of experience, including 3 years of supervisory responsibility.
• Proven working experience as a Accountant
• Controller or equivalent experience highly desirable.
• Accounting Software knowledge is advantage
• High integrity
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience in developing accounting systems, processes, policies and procedures are essential.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
• IFRS and FCTIRS knowledge is desirable.
• Strong organizational and management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.