Senior Analyst, ATM Support
Jobs at:First Bank of Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform daily operations to support Branches On ATM/POS Related Issues
• Monitor ATM Add-Ons to ensure that they are Up And Running
• Attend to incidents logged on the HP Service Manager application as relating to ATMs and POS
• Assist personnel transitions that may be needed to support the ATM/POS and/or process.
• Work with the CEs from ATM Vendors on the Quarterly Preventive Maintenance
• Generate and assist to resolve incidents affecting the optimal performance of an ATM
• Daily manage server applications for monitoring ATM uptime
• Daily manage servers for Ijournal and footages from ATMs
• Map ATM Till accounts to the ATMs on Finacle
• Monitor ATMs performance to ensure high availability uptime nationwide
• Train ATM Custodians nationwide on First Level Maintenance of the ATMs
• Evaluate and ensure the implementation of corrective measures to exceptions raised by the Control Functions of the Bank.
• Work with the PTSPs to increase POS availability
• Resolve support issues affecting the performance of a POS
• Generate report daily, weekly and monthly for management review on ATMs and POS
• Liaise and follow up with vendors to ensure open incidents are promptly resolved and closed.
• Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book.
• Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
• Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
• 3+ years of experience in an IT services/ operations function.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.