Senior Associate - Financial Advisory
Jobs at:Deloitte Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• QualificationBA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
• Experience4 years
• CityVictoria Island
• Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
About the Financial Advisory
• Our Financial Advisory professionals provide a comprehensive suite of strategic advice and execution services to clients ranging from Corporates, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms and other investors and lenders.
• Our public sector professionals assist government agencies and ministries who are implementing alternative service delivery models through public-private partnerships or privatizations.
• In addition, we have a number of specialist financing teams, working in conjunction with core industry groups, providing value-added solution to transactions with their specific areas of expertise.
Financial Advisory Services:
• We advise clients ranging from corporates, private equity and institutional investors to governments, management teams and individuals who are seeking to access new markets, assets, technologies, intellectual property or sources of finance.
Mergers & Acquisitions:
• We help clients develop strategies that align with their growth objectives.
• We also prepare them to thoroughly understand the market sector, screen targets and help set baselines for approaching the top prospects.
• We plan in advance for post-merger and workforce integration.
• Restructuring Services (RS) professionals in Deloitte specialize in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates, and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring.
• Our valuation team provide well-reasoned valuations and advice. Most importantly, we understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes.
• We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Financial Advisory team.
• The incumbent will be responsible for leading clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
• You will have a clear understanding of various projects as well as an appreciable knowledge of clients’ businesses.
• Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high-profile organizations and further develop their leadership abilities.
• Perform complex assignments, review the work of others, and advise on best practices based on relevant Financial Advisory technical knowledge/skills.
• Teach others how to use available research and knowledge networks; apply the organisation’s knowledge capital to solve complex business problems for clients
• Demonstrate capacity to retool skill sets and introduce other applicable technical skills based on changing business needs and engagement peculiarities
• Assist others to apply and comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements
• Work with colleagues to ensure that invoices are raised, and bills are collected in due time
• Understand and guide other team members on the importance of working within time, cost and quality limits
• Know and assist others in report writing, provide useful review comments to team members on client deliverables
• Develop innovative approaches to address client issues
• Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in related discipline with a second class upper.
• Masters / MBA will be an added advantage
• Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or passed CFA Level 3 examination.
• A Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Risk Management or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
• Senior Associate - Financial Advisory
• Manager - Senior Manager, Financial Advisory
• Risk Advisor - Controls Transformations and Assurance
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.