Senior Performance Management Executive
Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
• Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
• Knowledge of other performance management methods.
• Knowledge of Job analysis.
• Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
• Experience in providing advisory services for informed decision-making.
• Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
• Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
• Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
• Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
• Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labour regulations
• Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
• Excellent analytical skills with experience in developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
• Experience in developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years experience handling similar roles.
• A Masters' Degree is an added advantage.
• Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD.
• Good knowledge of MS Office suit.
• Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
• Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.