Vacancy title: Senior Portfolio Manager - ARM Trustees[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Insurance , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: ARM Hold Co
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job Type: Full Time
• Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
• Experience: 10 years
• Location: Lagos
• Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
• To manage allocated portfolios (Mutual Funds, Institutional portfolios and private clients) in line with the agreed benchmark, risk preference, and generates appropriate risk premium.
• Manage Equity and fixed income portfolios, with the mandate of delivering competitive returns that outperform relevant benchmarks and industry peers
• Working with the head of Private Trust to develop an appropriate investment strategy.
• Collaborating with the head of Private Trust and other team members to develop investible products that will increase asset under management
• Providing support for the relationship managers in their sales and relationship management efforts
• Providing unparallel service to internal and external Clients
• Ensuring periodic portfolio reports are prepared timely and meet the set standard • Presenting regular reports to Institutional Client
• Monitor and manage portfolio risk
• Supervise work of junior colleagues
• Keep abreast of key industry developments including regulatory charges.
Objectives & Key Results
• Portfolio returns outperforming relevant benchmarks and industry peers
• Portfolio is invested in line with internal policies and agreed on SLAs
• Keeping portfolio risk within acceptable risk limits
• Coordinating direct reports and ensuring that clients’ instructions are treated within the agreed TAT.
• Positive feedback from internal and external clients.
• First Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in equity, fixed income and macroeconomic research.
• Past securities selection and portfolio management experience required.
• Macroeconomic Analysis
• Knowledge of private and commercial trust business
• Financial Modelling
• Relationship Management
• Securities Selection.
• Financial markets analysis
• Financial modelling
• Attention to detail (Excellence)
• Continuous Learning
• Drive for Results (Efficiency)
• Customer Focus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Hold Co. on apply.workable.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.