Service Delivery Executive
Jobs at:Trent Park Lifts
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Service Delivery Executive
Though an elevator company based in Lagos, our services cover the entire states in Nigeria. Commitment to quality, safety, and value for money takes precedence in every job we undertake. Our engineers are highly trained in the best practices of lift engineering and safety. We offer a FREE NO OBLIGATION INSPECTION of a potential client’s existing lift and offer a post-assessment report.
For any new installation, we work with the client to understand their requirements and together with our manufacturers’ design team. We are a lift company in Nigeria providing solutions that will meet the specific structural and usage demands of any building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Service Delivery:
• Prepare annual maintenance schedule in line with contract per site and issue to engineers
• Ensure 100% maintenance visit in line with the contract
• Monitor call back and shut down rates – and strive for a reduction in the rates
• Act as the point of contact between the clients and the business
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence
• Attend to and resolve customers’ queries promptly and courteously.
• Handle requests, orders and queries promptly and appropriately
• Generate customer reports
• Generate quotations for repair works
• Conduct planned and unplanned site visits to ensure service quality
• Manage relationships with key customers, site contacts, and handling customer complaints efficiently
• Collaborate with engineers to manage technical aspects of lifts service, and advise clients on solutions
• Working with the sales team, increase service portfolio
• Provide monthly report to line Director in an agreed format
• Generate invoices for client payment
• Prepare debt recovery schedules and reconciliation
• Manage debt portfolio
• Carry out general administrative and business support duties.
• Call back (Breakdown) rate 3 or less per annum
• Shutdown rate (90% live/annum)
• 10% growth in non-TPL equipment service site per annum
• Contract growth minimum 10% + Inflation rate per annum
• Accident – Fatality (Zero); Major (Zero); Minor bruises, sprains etc. (TBA)
• Collection on invoices (over 90 days less than 10%)
• Debtors (less than 10% of service turnover)
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business-related degree required.
• Must be able to manage client relationship.
• Must have a minimum of 1-year experience working within a fast-paced service environment
• Sound Microsoft Office skills to include MS Excel, PowerPoint presentation, and word respectively.
• Must be able to interface and work independently, comfortably, and effectively with employees at all levels
• Must be able to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities
• Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and in preparing electronic documents
• Previous experience in a similar role is required.
• Residents of Ikoyi, VI. Lekki or Chevron environ preferred for the role due to ease of transportation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
TO APPLY CLICK THIS LINK https://forms.gle/1dyMFWKUoAeUqUKF8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.