Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, October 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Shop Cashier is the first point of contact with customers. He/she will become an expert on sports betting and betBonanza products and services, provide advice and guidance to customers and ensure they get the full betBonanza experience.
The Shop Cashier reports to the Shop Manager
• Be the first point of contact to customers, answering questions in relation to betting and betBonanza products.
• Take responsibility for ensuring he/she understand fully and are trained in the Company’s products, policies and procedures
• Use your knowledge in sports to engage customers to ensure they have an excellent experience whilst using betBonanza betting products and services.
• Be in an organised manner at all times and process customer bets with speed and accuracy
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s banking policies and procedures to ensure 100% cash compliance at all times resulting in no cash shortages at the end of your shift
• Ensure all company policies and procedures are maintained at all times
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skils
• Problem-solving and decision making
• keen attention to details and a strong sense of confidentiality
Minimum Qualification: SSCE
Proximity is a major consideration.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.