Jobs at:Lorache Consulting Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo...
Read more about this company
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client, a manufacturing company specialized in the production of chemicals and fertilizers, wants to fill for the below position:
Reports to: Retail Store Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Apparatus Cleaning & Management (Billing / Telephones / Printer / CCTV / Counting
• Machine / SAFE / POS Machines).
• Raising Invoice for Customer Purchase
• Managing Sales Return & Refund for Customer goods.
• Payment Confirmations from Head Office.
• Petty Cash & Voucher Management.
• Inventory Document Management (LTO / LTI / BINCARD / GRN etc.).
• Audit Management.
• Generating Daily Sales Report.
• Stationary & Cleaning Material Management.
• Handling Floor Operations in absence of Showroom Manager.
• Managing Showroom Utilities Expenses (NEPA / LAWMA / PERMITS / LASTMA etc.).
• Daily cash lodgments to respective Banks.
• Minimum educational standard: B. Sc/HND in accounting or any other Social Science disciplines.
• Minimum Working Experience: 3 - 4 Years’ related experience in Retail - Consumer Electronics & General Operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
• 3 - 4 years of experience in a similar role.
• Must possess analytical Skill
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• A team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: OR apply directly via the link provided OR via email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.