Jobs at:O.K.Isokariari and Sons Nigeria Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
An opportunity to join O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nig.) Ltd a Construction Company with Head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Position- Senior Accountant. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Maintain a documented system of Accounting Policies and Procedures.
• Manage outsourced function e.g. the audit Process.
• Assist in overseeing the operations of the Accounting Department including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
• Assist in overseeing the Accounting Operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operation, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
• Ensure that all accounts receivable are processed and collected promptly.
• Issue timely and complete financial statements.
• Coordinates the preparation of the monthly Management report and corporate annual report.
• Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of Company operations.
• HND/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; at least 7 years cognate experience.
• Ability to develop and maintain complex budget in a multi-faceted higher education setting.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• ICAN/ACCA Certified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.