Social Media Manager
Jobs at:Throne Investment Homes Limited (TIHL)
Deadline of this Job:
22 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
• Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
• Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
• Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
• Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification with with 1 - 5 years work experience.
• Social Media: The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand is necessary to be a Social Media Manager. These professionals are expected to regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
• Communication: Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this occupation. A Social Media Manager must interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to senior management personnel. As good communicators, these professionals must identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
• Creativity: Crafting engaging content is an important skill for a Social Media Manager. These professionals must constantly align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
• Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position. A Social Media Manager must use digital technologies to meet the goals of social media campaigns.
• Research: Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real time online conversations are necessary for this position. Social Media Managers must have an understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
• Time management: The skill of organizing tasks to meet deadlines is essential for this professional role. Social Media Managers work according to schedules and must meet marketing and business goals.
N50,000 - N200,000 / month.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit application in person to:
Throne Investment Homes,
Plot 232, No. 2, Leventis Building,
Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun Street,
Off Muhammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.