Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to hire a Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches on software applications.
In this role, you will be required to ensure our products and applications work optimally and meet the established Software Standards.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, and continuous improvement, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
• Collaborate with Software Development to develop effective test plans and strategies.
• Designing test cases, reporting all bugs encountered in the bug tracker software, and determining readiness criteria.
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
• Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
• Report bugs and errors to the development team.
• Testing of third-party applications acquired by the organization.
• Ensuring software tested meets and exceeds the users’ requirements.
• Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
• Minimum of B.Sc./ B.Eng./ HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field with relevant experience
• Must have a background / interest in software testing
• Working knowledge of test management software
• Hard-working and committed to the role and the organization
• Desire to provide quality client service and support
• Meticulous and highly attentive to detail
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.