Solar Marketing Manager
Winock Solar Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Solar Marketing Manager
• Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
About Winock Solar Nigeria Limited
• Winock is a registered Nigerian company established in 2016, specialising in flexible and cost-effective equipment rent to own service for micro-businesses. We officially started operations in 2017, providing Solar equipment leasing services to customers such as phone chargers and barbers. In 2019, we switched to rent to own to enable our customers to own their equipment after a fixed time period. Over time, we expanded to include other types of equipment and we are fast gaining a market reputation as the leading equipment rent to own service provider for micro-businesses. We have significantly differentiated our rent to own service by being flexible and cost-effective.
• You will analyze our core markets, products, processes and operations to identify gaps and frictions.
• Additionally, you will provide solutions to the identified challenges, these include data driven solutions.
• You'll need to demonstrate excellent understanding of business process optimization, requirement elicitation, business modelling.
• Technical knowledge of Solar is needed to ascertain the customers need.
• Research potential vendors and suppliers
• Working in the strategy and business operations team to develop innovative service and operations strategies to help drive disciplined execution.
• Recruiting, leading, motivating, developing and managing the performance of direct reports, building a high calibre team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results.
• Managing departmental budgets and forecasts appropriately.
• Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales targets across in residential / gated estates.
• Managing customer relationships and participating in closing opportunities.
• Managing existing Solar customers and installers.
• Delivering daily, weekly, monthly sales pipeline, product booked, earned revenue & other requisite KPI
• Implementing all sales action plans related to Winock’s market areas
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Manages referral partners.
• Market products and services to ensure a successful sell-out
• The sales manager will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating the marketing department on lead generation
• Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum of five years of work experience in a sales and marketing environment
• Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Must be well experienced in sales of Solar Energy.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise in Fintech
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.