Jobs at:Fadac Resources
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience3 years
• Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Our client is a member a leading manufacturer of flexible and rigid packaging products. Their innovative solutions provide support to customers through research and new product developments to enable customers remain cost effective, enhance their product packaging and maintain the lead in their line of business. They are in need of a Store Keeper to help achieve and exceed sales targets at minimum cost, and ensure efficient execution of marketing plans to facilitate optimum returns to the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
• Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
• Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
• Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
• Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
• Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest
• Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
• Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
• Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checks;
• Report on and in consultation with showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product;
• Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation;
• Perform other related duties as required by the line manager
• B.Sc minimum qualification.
• Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in reputable organization
• Good computer skill
• Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.