Strategic Account Manager
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your work-life opportunity:
• The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
• As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team.
• You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our top partners and our company.
• You will be liaising with the most highly regarded restaurants in Nigeria.
• 5-6 years of experience in a similar role
• Determination to get things done: no job is too big or too small
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Negotiation skills
• Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
• Great interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
• An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
• We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
• Experience in leadership roles or tasks
• Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
Experience our Glovo life Benefits
• Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
• Top-notch private health insurance
• Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
• Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
• External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at glovo:
• Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
• Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
• Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
• Care: Uplift people and the planet
• Glownership: Act as proud owners
• High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
• If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.