Team Lead, Fintech Engagement
Jobs at:First Bank of Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Oversee the identification of potential FinTech’s, tech start-ups and ecosystem partners to create value for the banks customers via the most convenient channels and ultimately creating stickiness for the bank’s products.
• Drive Identification of specific FinTech’s that will help the Lab fulfil its mandate in building new digital experiences and deepen its visibility in the Fintech ecosystem space while strengthening the bank’s competitive advantage.
• Utilize framework of engagements between the FinTech’s and the Bank to harness ideas generated in building new products in the Lab.
• Research and information gathering of market trends and needs, evaluate research results to deliver competitive differentiation products that meets the bank’s digital strategic objectives.
• Responsible for forging new relationships with relevant external organizations and networks in enhancing value propositions on either current product offerings or new products of the Bank especially with partnerships that require technical integrations: FinTech’s, Hubs, and other partners within the industry.
• Work strategically with software and digital partners within the marketplace.
• First Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum experience - Over 7 years’ experience business strategy & analysis into consumer facing products
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.