Technical Account Manager
Jobs at:Pagatech Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Partnership Lead, Developer Solutions, the technical account manager will be primarily responsible for managing partners on sales pipeline, acquiring new partners and optimising relationship with existing partners. TAM will directly manage relationships with key partners, to grow the developer solutions business and to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Management of Developer Solutions Sales Pipeline
• Increasing acquisition and activation by winning new business
• Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
• Providing technical support to customers before and after-activation.
• Training customers to use Paga developer solutions products.
• Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
• Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance
• Developing ideas and leading the team to pursue new business opportunities for the Company in Nigeria, Africa and beyond
• Providing and communicating Developer Solutions product status updates to the team and stakeholders
• Ensuring liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, customer support, finance, marketing, or other issues
• Ensuring that clients and partners have 24/7 access to Paga Technical Account Manager to address their requests or issues
Job-specific Skills and Requirements
• Strong people management, technical and sales skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
• Resourcefulness and self-motivation, with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
• Well-organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experienced in development of business processes, models and plans, including basic financial analysis in Excel
• Exceptional market/customer awareness and networking skills – including proven track record of managing relationships with major operators in Nigeria
• Good commercial sense to be manage contractual and financial conditions in contracts and tenders
• Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards must be maintained in all activities
• Willingness/ability to travel within and outside Nigeria on business
• The TAM will be required to provide assistance to the Company in a wide range of areas, including duties not directly related to his/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company
• Bachelor’s degree computer science or engineering or related fields
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Business Development or Sales function, including international experience or dealing with global clients
• Experience in technical support and sales
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.