Jobs at:Consistent Microfinance Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Attending to clients deposit and withdrawal request
• Ensuring clearing of all cheque transactions.
• Providing excellent customer service
• Essential Knowledge Required
• B.Sc, HND, ND from a reputable higher institution
• Good communication and relationship management skills with strong team spirit
• Basic knowledge of financial mathematics
• Soundcomputer skills and usage of mobile applications
• Real passion towork and grow in a performance-based environment
• Passion for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
• Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
• Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is an added advantage
• residing within AdoEkiti, Ikole-Ekiti and environsis an added advantage
• Knowledge of the major local languages.
• Pension Contribution
• Performance Based Bonus
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
• Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.