Jobs at:Nigeria LNG Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The company is owned by four shareholders, namely, the Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (...
Read more about this company
• To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
• To be eligible to apply for the Trainee Operator position, candidate should:
• Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
• Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
• Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018.
Attachment of the under listed documents is mandatory:
• Government issued Birth Certificate
• Copies of Tertiary education certificates
• Copies of Secondary education certificates
• Copies of Primary education certificates
• NYSC completion certificate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click here
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.