Jobs at:B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
Deadline of this Job:
02 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Treasurer will plan and manage the liquidity, assets and liabilities of the Bank.
Major Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the long-term and short-term cash flow and liquidity of the bank.
• Continuously monitor the liquidity position of the bank and its profit centers, highlighting the projected funds positions on a regular basis.
• Manage the balance sheet of the bank, and the day-to-day liquidity to support the bank’s activities.
• Ensure adequate liquidity for the bank’s working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash.
• Prepare forecasts and review weekly cashflows, ensure monitoring and strict management of the cumulative outflows.
• Maintain database of the bank’s account details and facilitate documentation requirements with correspondent banks.
• Liaise regularly with executive management and strategic business units in order to track ongoing changes in business activities and developments.
• Make recommendations to enhance treasury policies and procedures
• B/Sc. Accounting, Social Sciences or any related discipline; MBA / M.Sc. in Accounting or any related field or relevant professional certification is added advantage
• 8-10 years’ work experience in a treasury or finance function in a bank or financial institution, 4 of which must be in a senior management position.
• Sound knowledge of investment and portfolio management.
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.