Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
The Treasury Associate will be responsible for providing accounting and technical support for all treasury tasks.
This person will work closely with the Treasury Manager on investment decision making, ensure liquidity optimization and cash flow is efficiently forecasted.
• Prepare daily liquidity report and ensure compliance with regulatory ratios
• Assist in the preparation of ALCO report and monthly proofs of Treasury bills & Placements
• Assist in the execution of all liquidity management and reporting tasks
• Management of LCY & FCY exposure, remittances and reconciliation thereof
• Daily Cash flow management and post entries for treasury transactions
• Conduct a periodic rate survey and market intelligence to aid cost of funds management
• Reconciliation of customers deposit to aid CBN monthly reports
• Any other task as advised by the Treasury Manager.
• B.Sc. Degree in any field
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Treasury/ALM or Finance Operations
• ACA (ICAN), CIMA or ACCA qualification / Student membership is a plus.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Sound knowledge & understanding of the Nigerian economy and financial markets
• Strong analytical skills and interpretation capabilities
• Solid ability to mine data to produce actionable insights.
We are the place for you, if:
• You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
• You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
• You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
• You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
• You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you, if you:
• Are willing and able to learn new concepts
• Have an orderly mind and methodical way of thinking
• Have ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders to deliver a high-quality output
• Pay strong attention to detail, with ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines and carry out multiple priorities.
What’s in it for you?
• You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
• You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.