Jobs at:Wema Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Treasury Dealer works directly under the leadership of the Treasurer. Primary duties are to select the best short-term investment strategies to place (invest) daily cash surpluses on securities exchanges and in private placements.
• Deepen the Bank’s interbank trading activities on financial market to achieve greater market coverage as well as profitability.
• Understand the trend in the financial market space (both Local and Global) to take adequate opportunities arising there from
• Monitor, analyse and accurately interpret the effects of local and global market developments on the financial market.
• Attend to counterparties/customer’s enquires and requests.
• Documentation and booking of all transactions sealed in the Financial Market
• Preparation of monthly Reports for regulatory Authorities
Key Performance Indicators:
• Business Volume and visibility on Trading
• Accuracy of Deal execution and appropriate Reports generation
• External and Internal customer satisfaction
• Zero infractions from Trading activities
• Compliance with DPL and other trading limits
• Integrity and credibility
• Regulatory Compliance and
• Decent Trading income in line with the approved budget.
Qualification is as follows:
• Bachelor's Degree in any of these fields - Engineering, Economics, Accounting and Computer Science (Numeric Skills)
Skills & Personality;
• Very Analytical
• Composed and Organized and presentable
• Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with relevant business units
• Effective team spirit.
• Attention to details
Years or experience:
• 2 - 3 years minimum Experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.