UI / UX Designer
Jobs at:Smash Group
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• UI / UX Designers identify and solve user problems, and create intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing, interactive digital products and experiences
• We are currently hiring a self-motivated passionate, user centered UI/UX Designer to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
• Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
• Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
• 0-2 years of experience as a UI / UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
• Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
• A strong team playing ability to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.