Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our design team is on a mission to turn complex, open-source software into intuitive products that can change the face of enterprise IT. We are looking for an exceptional user experience designer, who shares our passion.
• Our mission is to make enterprise-grade open source software, applications and services available to people everywhere.
• We create world-renowned software, impacting the lives of millions of engineers, enterprises, entrepreneurs and consumers every day.
• Our multi-disciplinary web design and production team includes visual designers, UX designers, front-end and back-end developers to bring exciting web projects to life. We help and learn from each other and strive to improve our work and processes.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in User Experience, Design or STEM
• Excellent academic results at school and university
• Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
• Commitment to continuous learning and improvement - curious, flexible, scientific
• Drive to finish work and celebrate success
• Confidence in user research practices
• Engagement with the latest design research and innovation
• UX designers should be excellent communicators who are at ease working with a complex mix of engineers, designers and executives.
• They represent us at cross-functional company meetings and must present their design position with clarity and precision.
• They should be confident and excited to take on complex design challenges.
• They should also be able to connect their design leadership to the strategic vision of the company.
What We Offer
• An opportunity to shape a company and products
• Influence in the open source community
• An inclusive work environment
• Learning and development
• Annual compensation review
• Recognition rewards
• Annual leave
• Priority Pass for travel.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.