Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Job Field: Security / Intelligence
The Verification Officer is responsible for field assessment of the Lendha clientele.
He/she will also be responsible for the following:
• Conduct verification on matters entrusted.
• Conduct a thorough investigation of suspected frauds.
• Conduct video surveillance.
• Investigate accident scenes.
• Conduct background checks and activity checks of suspects.
• Gather information and evidence through face-to-face interviews.
• Gather recorded statements and documentation.
• Organize all the collected data and information.
• Investigate claims and matters relating to clients or customers
• Write narrative reports of investigations conducted.
• Coordinate with the other investigating staff and seniors investigators.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification.
• Minimum of 1-year experience.
• Benefits and Perks
• Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
• Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
• Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.