Vice President - People Operations
Jobs at:Reliance Health
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking to create a place where high performers want to come to thrive. We believe that high performing people who are happy are the secret sauce to building a world class organization.
• We are looking for the right VP - People Operations to identify, attract, recruit, upskill and retain the best profiles in our company, empowering them to address challenges of a fast-growing company and become ambitious leaders.
• Position the company both locally and internationally as a great place to work
• Setting up clear, structured and objective marketing, interviewing and assessment processes
• Develop and execute onboarding strategies to ensure new hires are able to hit the ground running from day one
• Develop and execute objective and data backed performance management methods towards supporting, tracking and advancing top performers
• Develop and execute effective workplace training and mentorship programmes towards providing employees the requisite skills and tools they need to excel
• Develop and execute strategies to ensure the continued psychological and physical wellbeing of employees towards creating a great place for them to work
• Provide guidance in developing the company’s organizational structure towards achieving business goals
• Build and manage a high performing team towards achieving the goals above
• You have at least 8 years experience within HRBP or Organizational Development.
• Proven experience in a people operations leadership role managing a direct team of at least 3 people.
• Strong data driven decision making skills and result-oriented mindset to achieve ambitious goals.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with implementing modern organizational psychology principles in the workplace
• You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• You possess strong strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
• You are an Innovative thinker, ready to challenge status quo and can think outside of the box.
What's on Offer?
• Exciting opportunity to design the people function of a high-growth startup!
• Enjoy attractive salary and benefits while working in a collaborative and friendly team.
• Be a part of the digital transformation the people function in a health tech startup.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.