WABI - Chief Accountant
Jobs at:Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, regis...
Read more about this company
Your New Key Responsibilities
• Ensuring accurate and timely submission in accordance with the Group templates
• Providing accurate and timely information (reporting) to the state authorities, avoidance of penalties
• Compliance with the relevant analysis of contracts with contractors from the accounting, tax and legal perspectives as well as contracts recording
• Control of accounts payable (receivable) turnover, effectiveness in collecting debts and timely meeting of financial obligations
• Continuous coordination with ACC provider (Wyze Consulting), performing of sustainable overview and control of book-keeping, organization, development and approval control of the necessary Company’ policies, memo, etc.
• Collaborating with Sales Teams for all aspects of report creation including deadlines and recommendations
• Analyzing data to look for consistencies and recurring themes/issues
• Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
• Own all aspects of report creation
• Design, document and maintain system processes
• Reporting to BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
• PNL management
• Statutory compliance
• Contracts’ review.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.