Jobs at:Alan & Grant
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder will be responsible for generating new business ideas and devising strategies for acquiring new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients.
• Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
• Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
• Works closely with families, individuals and businesses to provide customized recommendations to help them meet their goals.
• Consult with clients on investment strategies products and services that are suitable for their needs.
• Respond to clients questions and requests.
• Track and translate investment performance and make recommendations.
• Build a strong and long term relationship with clients.
• A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
• Other professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
• Candidates should have at least 4 to 6 years of experience involving money management, including investment decision-making.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.