Young Accounting Graduate
Jobs at:Nextzon Business Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African economies.
We seek to engage the services of:
Young Accounting Graduate (NEX-ACC-002) who will be responsible for the data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
The role will include:
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A first degree in Accounting from a recognized university
• Maximum of 1 -2 years’ experience in accounting.
• Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
• Experience in the use of Tally will be an added advantage
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Remuneration is competitive.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.